CBP® Advanced Certification – In addition to the 7 Basic Certification Requirements, the Chiropractor must attend additional training in 8 specialized seminars. Testing for Advanced Certification includes presenting a case using CBP procedures to peers at a CBP Annual Conference and verifying the use of CBP-related spinal rehabilitative equipment in your practice. These 8 additional courses are post-graduate courses and cover approximately 180 hours of credits (when combined with the 7 General CBP Courses) that are approved across a spectrum of continuing education categories.
2021 CBP ADVANCED CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
CBP General Certification Requirements plus:
9. Neurology, Posture & Systemic Health
10. Scoliotic Deformity Analysis & Management
11. Whiplash Trauma
12. Advanced Full Spine Analysis & Technique
13. Spinal Biomechanics: Subluxation & Nerve Interference
14. CBP Annual & Present your Case Presentation
15. Mirror Image Bracing for Scoliosis Deformities
CHIROPRACTIC BIOPHYSICS (CBP) ADVANCED CERTIFICATION ‘TEST’
Once the above 15 certification seminar requirements are met, the Chiropractor will be required to prepare and present a case presentation to their peers at the CBP Annual Conference and in written form.
- Prepare and present a case presentation at the CBP Annual Conference. This case must be a recent patient case from the clinic where you, the Chiropractor, treated said patient using CBP Technique protocols and procedures.
- You must obtain informed consent from your patient giving you permission to present their case at the CBP Annual Conference and for possible submission to a peer-reviewed chiropractic journal for consideration for publication.
- You must submit a current photograph depicting the types of CBP related spinal rehabilitative equipment in your chiropractic clinic. A list of the equipment needs to be provided detailing the type of rehabilitation (in short) that the equipment can provide.
- For example, CBP recommends some form of cervical, lumbar, and thoracic traction devices, exercise equipment, and drop table or handheld instrument.
- A copy of your active Chiropractic license must be submitted with the case presentation.
KEY BONUS FEATURES FOR CBP ADVANCED CERTIFICATION
- Advanced CBP Certified Chiropractors will have priority listing on the CBP Doctors Directory.
- Advanced CBP Certified Chiropractors receive a reduced rate of $424.00 seminar registration fee. The reduced rate does not apply to the CBP Annual Conference, Basic Certification Series and Advanced Certification Series.
- Advanced CBP Certified Chiropractors receive 10% off all CBP Seminars owned products. Email CBP Seminars for more information.
- Advanced CBP Certified Chiropractors will receive access to the CBP Trained or Certified Seal Logos for use on their websites.
NOTE: The Advanced CBP Certified Chiropractor must attend a CBP Run Seminar 1 (one) time every 2 (two) years in order to maintain their certification standing. Failure to keep current with CBP® Certification requirements will result in a temporary revocation of your certification until the requirements have been met.
Advanced Certification Status of a Chiropractor is not equivalent to CBP® Instructor Status and gives the individual Chiropractor-Person-no rights and privileges to CBP® technique copyright protected materials or methods or names.